1. What are some strategies that I can use to support the
Strategies that explicitly teach students about self-awareness and emotional awareness lay the foundation for self-management skills of resilience and self-regulation. A variety of calming techniques including
2. How do I find the time for
Our programs and educational resources are aligned to the curriculum. You will learn how to empower the mental health and physical health outcomes of your students in your day to day teaching through our in-school programs and online masterclasses.
3. What are some of the
Our in-school programs will help your students to develop positive
1. Do you have any resources available that will help to guide the development and implementation of our school wellbeing policy?
Our in-school programs and online masterclasses equip schools with the knowledge and tools to ensure that implementation of wellbeing frameworks effectively supports the personal and social capabilities of students so that they will thrive in learning and in life.
2. Is there any training available to help my teachers develop the
Our in-school programs and online masterclasses equip teachers with learning in how to explicitly teach students skills of
3. How can I help my teachers to nurture their own wellbeing?
Our interactive workshops focusing on teacher wellbeing and mindful leadership draw on evidence of what works best in the field of
1. How can I help my child manage anxiety and distress?
2. How does
In a nutshell, learning skills of
3. How can my child’s school access your programs?
Please contact our head office and ask to speak to one of our Wellbeing Managers who will provide you with information that you can share with your P&C or Principal. Alternatively, one of our School Relationship Managers can contact the school directly.