Curriculum based PDHPE / SEL / WELLBEING / MINDFULNESS solutions for your school
Life Skills Group is Australia’s market leader in curriculum based primary, secondary and professional life skills programs
Our school programs deliver non-competitive physical, social and emotional life skills for students and professional development skills for teachers and principals.
What we offer:
- Selected programs are endorsed by the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES)
- Fully screened, qualified and professional Life Skills teachers
- Programs tailored to your school
- Family support programs are included
- Classroom teachers manual and training provided
- Free family day offered with all programs
Our school student programs have been specifically developed for each year level from pre-school and primary, through to secondary school. Using movement, games, yoga, mindfulness, creative activities, exercise and play, our experienced teachers support students to:
- Build resilience
- Develop self regulation
- Increase self awareness
- Practice positive relationship skills
- Strengthen problem solving skills
Every class is progressive and age appropriate, and we use a focus and value each week that is the thread through all activities.
Our professional skills programs provide coaching and development for teachers to create and sustain healthy, positive and productive learning environments. We provide a range of practical skills, techniques and exercises that form a toolkit of teaching resources applicable in all learning environments.
Talk to us today
To explore how we can work together to achieve your school's physical education, social and emotional goals please contact us today. We look forward to partnering with you.