Real World Advice
Practical tips on how to implement a whole-school approach to wellbeing
Most schools recognise the need to improve, support, and nurture student and teacher wellbeing; however they are challenged with understanding how to start, what to prioritise, how to implement whole-school wellbeing and how to measure success.
Erik and Stephanie are school leaders who have more than 4 years experience each implementing a whole-school wellbeing framework across their schools. They will discuss how they started their wellbeing programs, how they have used Life Skills to support wellbeing across their schools, and the lessons they have learned along their journeys.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Real world examples of how schools have implemented a whole-school wellbeing framework
- Lessons learned to help you skip some common mistakes
- How to get started and what to prioritise
- Key success metrics and how to track wellbeing progress
- How Life Skills has been integrated into their wellbeing programs and the impact it has made