Your Role as a Life Skills Group Teacher:
- Deliver high quality curriculum based programs into Primary schools across Western and Lower Blue Mountains Sydney as a contract teacher for Life Skills Group. Areas include : Blue Mountains, Mt Druitt, Parramatta, Blacktown, Liverpool, Campbeltown.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, always meeting and aiming to exceed customer expectations, by proactively soliciting feedback to ensure continuous improvement during the program.
- Utilise both verbal and nonverbal communication strategies to manage classrooms.
Life Skills Group is Australia's leading curriculum based primary school and professional life skills wellbeing provider.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong passion to change the lives of Children, Parents and their surrounding community through teaching Health & Wellbeing in schools. Help to build a positive enriched community by learning our Curriculum Based Programs, to continue to deliver a very high standard of Professional Teaching.
Our fundamental movement programs focus on physical, social, emotional and attentional self regulating strategies and skills, developed to systematically cultivate wellbeing, resilience and lifelong learning, providing healthy skills for your students physical, social, emotional and mental wellbeing.
Through cross - sectional research and validated classroom pedagogies, we combine:
- Fundamental movement / games / yoga / mindfulness and FUN
- Positive psychology
- Cognitive affective neuroscience with scientifically proven mindfulness activities
- Solid research into child development and social emotional learning
To be successful in this role:
- Experience in teaching Yoga, Mindfulness, Wellbeing or PE
- Experience working with children
- Own transport and willingness to travel to schools in Western Sydney and Blue Mountains Sydney
- Highly organised as we often deliver 6-7 x 45 minute physical classes per day
- You would first need to learn our curriculum based Programs
- This is a contract position, so you would need an ABN and your own insurance.
In return we can offer you a great working culture in a rewarding industry, with ongoing training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then click to apply via seek.
Please note due to a high response rate, only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing you are making a difference, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload your CV in the contact form.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted