Sales Representative - NSW
Who We Are:
Life Skills Group globally empowers educators to prioritise, support and measure the development of social, emotional and physical literacy for our next generation of leaders. With over 12 years of experience supporting whole-school wellbeing frameworks through our market-leading EdTech (Life Skills GO), in-school student wellbeing programs and teacher professional development programs, we are proud innovators who are driven by social impact every day.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a talented and passionate Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited to help us achieve our mission and directly contribute to Life Skills Group’s impact goals. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Passion for Wellbeing and Social-Emotional Learning
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- EdTech or primary education sales experience a plus
What's in it for you?
- A company culture that’s committed to the mission of “making a difference in the world”, courageously achieving whilst remembering to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be.
- Great team in an exciting start-up company who are at the forefront of the industry, whilst working alongside experienced Leadership
- Future career progression potential in line with company growth
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference, please send your CV and a cover letter that explains why you are the best candidate for the role based on your experience and interest to email@example.com
Life Skills Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We value a team with a variety of ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that can unite around a common goal to make a difference in the lives and future of every young person, and make EQ as valued as IQ.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.