Sales Representative - NSW
Who We Are
It is our vision that every child has access to an effective, measurable, and affordable social, emotional, and physical education. With over 12 years experience supporting whole-school wellbeing frameworks through our market-leading EdTech, in-school student wellbeing programs, and teacher professional development programs, we are proud innovators who are driven by social impact every day.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a Head of Sales to work together with the Life Skills Group executive team to drive and implement the Life Skills Group sales strategy. You will be responsible in building and managing a high-performance inside sales team that thinks globally and executes locally. Given the scale-up nature of the company, you will need to be flexible and inventive in the delivery of your strategy. This role is based out of our head office in Sydney. There will be a requirement for travel (when possible).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategic plan in conjunction with the senior executive team
- Hire, nurture, and manage a high-performance sales team
- Design and implement an effective sales incentive plan in order to drive long-term customer success (expansion, retention and renewals)
- Deliver to quarterly and annual targets. Set and manage forecasts
- Develop channel opportunities with organisations and corporations
- Implement best of breed sales techniques, processes and policies across the globe
- Identify opportunities, threats and challenges in markets and act accordingly
- Be accountable for the effective use of our systems to monitor, train and empower the team
- Work closely with marketing, product teams and other functions to succeed
- 5+ years experience of achieving and exceeding quota and targets in SAAS sales (ideally EdTech, but other software industries considered).
- 2+years of sales management experience
- Expert proficiency in using Hubspot CRM or equivalent
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Experience selling into government is beneficial
- Experience in the education sector is beneficial
Bonus points if you have
- Previously a teacher/wellbeing leader/ school executive in a primary school
- Prior experience in EdTech
- A strong network of contacts in Australian Schools
- Built and scaled sales teams
What's in it for you?
- A company culture that’s committed to the mission of “making a difference in the world”, courageously achieving whilst remembering to have fun no matter how stressful the moment may be.
- Great team in an exciting start-up company who are at the forefront of the industry, whilst working alongside experienced Leadership
- Future career progression potential in line with company growth
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference, please send your CV and a cover letter that explains why you are the best candidate for the role based on your experience and interest to email@example.com
Life Skills Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We value a team with a variety of ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that can unite around a common goal to make a difference in the lives and future of every young person, and make EQ as valued as IQ.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.