Head of Growth Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth to own the whole growth strategy. Proven experience in SaaS essential. If you have been looking for an opportunity to be able to dive in deep and grow within a fast-paced EdTech startup that is now shifting gears and scaling up. Do you have what it takes to be hands-on initially, develop and execute an effective growth and product marketing strategy, and scale a team to deliver? If so, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are:
Life Skills Group globally empowers educators to prioritise, support and measure the development of social, emotional and physical literacy for our next generation of leaders. With over 12 years of experience supporting whole-school wellbeing frameworks through our market-leading EdTech (Life Skills GO), in-school student wellbeing programs and teacher professional development programs, we are proud innovators who are driven by social impact every day.
- Develop, lead, manage, and implement the digital, performance, social media and channel marketing roadmap and strategy.
- Lead and manage a fit-for-purpose omnichannel marketing funnel architecture, ensuring cross-channel customer attraction, acquisition and attribution.
- Manage the execution of all digital, SEO, automated marketing campaigns and conversion optimisation, including liaising with internal stakeholders as well as managing performance improvements, budget allocation, forecasting, and CPL/CAC/Lifetime Value efficiency gains.
- Ensure brand + product + service proposition consistency for all media promotions, respecting customer attraction and conversion value chain objectives, aligned with the digital, brand marketing and customer experience strategy.
- Lead the development and management of digital content amplification strategies to drive and optimise campaign results.
- Own customer experience across channels: digital, email, social media, offline, marketing, call and chat.
- Manage PPC biddable media across all relevant networks.
- Define measurable goals and set benchmarks for full-funnel digital, social, omnichannel performance; ensuring all activities ladder up to overall brand/digital marketing and customer experience objectives.
- Manage weekly and monthly KPI's, success measurement, full-funnel performance reporting, ensuring capital deployed delivers Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Identify and provide recommendations on new and innovative performance marketing strategies, omnichannel engagement tactics, conversion rate optimisation and advocate on CX or product/service positioning benefits to drive new customer acquisition – with an implement, test, measure, refine, scale-out mindset.
- You’re a degree-qualified professional with strong practical experience in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment
- Have proven success in marketing for a SaaS vendor (EdTech preferred)
- You’re passionate about our mission and reaching and engaging our schools, teachers and community with the nurturing and on-brand messaging we’ve used for over a decade.
- Experience with managing multiple channel marketing activities i.e. building brand, product launches and social media.
- You’re able to both develop, report and execute marketing strategies
- Work with a variety of different budgets
- A collaborative working style and ability to engage stakeholders
- You are data-driven and passionate about delivering meaningful results
What you'll bring:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and relationship management skills
- Hustle and determination: You are driven by excellence and do what it takes to do a job well and get it done.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and adaptability: we are scaling our start-up so we’re not just looking for someone to run a playbook, we want you to help build it and be open to pivoting
- Willing and coachable: You’re open to new ideas and trying things out to see what works and what doesn’t
- Self-awareness: you love feedback, make smart adjustments based on it, and realise that is the main way you can improve
- Passion for what we’re building here at Life Skills Group and excited to expand our reach and impact
- Remarkable interpersonal, high emotional intelligence, communication, organisation and persuasion skills
- You value building, maintaining and nurturing relationships with stakeholders
- Resourceful and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as a team member and alone
- Love exceeding targets and yet want to do something meaningful and make a difference
- You love to meet deadlines and generally operate with a sense of urgency and expediency
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference, please send your CV and a cover letter that explains why you are the best candidate for the role based on your experience and interest to email@example.com
Life Skills Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We value a team with a variety of ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that can unite around a common goal to make a difference in the lives and future of every young person, and make EQ as valued as IQ.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.