Do you want to work for a fast-paced company that's empowering the lives of students, teachers and parents? We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to work with a rapidly growing start-up in the EduTech space.
Life Skills Group is Australia’s leading provider in curriculum based social, emotional and physical learning. Our goal is to give all students the human intelligence skills to be successful in learning and life.
We have gone from being an established business with a well known name and reputation in our sector, to embarking on a broader market territory and a more diverse portfolio offering. Due to this growth and expansion we are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Sydney team.
About the role
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? Are you passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Use market research data to make product pricing recommendations
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Communicate the vision and value of product & services to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Communicate product updates internally and externally
- Develop product messaging that differentiates products and services from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Determine positioning and messaging strategy that attracts and converts prospects
- Conduct Product Demos
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
Skills and experience
- 5+ years proven track record in a product marketing manager role
- You are resourceful and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as a team member and alone
- You love exceeding targets and yet want to do something meaningful and make a difference
- You are extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You love to meet deadlines and generally operate with a sense of urgency and expediency
- You will possess strong attention to detail
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com or upload your CV in the contact form.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted