Do you want to work for a fast-paced company that's empowering the lives of students, teachers and parents? We are looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager to work with a rapidly growing start-up in the EduTech space.
Life Skills Group / Life Skills Go is dedicated to creating the next generation of global citizens and improving the Social-Emotional wellbeing and EQ of every child everywhere.
Life Skills Group is Australia’s market leader in curriculum-based primary, secondary and professional life skills programs. Our school programs and online learning platform deliver physical, social and emotional life skills for students and professional development skills for teachers and principals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing start-up in the EduTech space.
A role here will be an experience like no other, you will work with a team of dedicated and passionate individuals redefining humanity. The ideal candidate will be presented with many opportunities to expand their skill set and be part of a global movement.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented, and self-directed digital growth marketing expert that would be interested in a contract-to-hire position to drive growth and expansion for our start up / scale up. In this cross-functional role, you will utilise a variety of marketing strategies, using a test and learn approach. In this role, optimisation instincts, a product savvy approach, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
We are looking for a dedicated person to join the team and potentially stay on with us as we grow. Pay is dependent on experience and starts with an hourly rate. The role is in Sydney, Australia; however we are willing to consider remote freelance candidates that are available during our working hours.
- Be responsible for school leader and teacher lead acquisition, including managing acquisition funnels and developing marketing acquisition materials
- Ensure a best in class onboarding experience matching customer needs, reducing the dwell time of customers and improving the conversion of customers through the onboarding lifecycle.
- Work in a cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Life Skills revenue goals.
- Conduct weekly data analysis to identify forward looking capacity risks. Identify gaps in driver capacity at a station level and work with stakeholders to address proactively.
- Plan, design and execute lead generating activities, events, and partnerships
- Create, manage, report and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement/acquisition.
- Own all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation, engagement and lead generation.
- Manage SEO.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Define and close partnerships with channel partners, influencers and build brand awareness campaigns.
- Work at the strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas
- Maintain and refine scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns
- Work with sales, product and tech teams to optimize the onboarding funnel for our schools, teachers and students
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability.
- Experience with Hubspot, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, illustrator, Photoshop
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of look-ups and pivot tables
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in executing technology solutions in a fast paced, high growth, operational business environment
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Deadline driven
- You are resourceful and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as a team member and alone
- You love exceeding targets and yet want to do something meaningful and make a difference
- You are extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You love to meet deadlines and generally operate with a sense of urgency and expediency
- You will possess, strong attention to detail
- Experience using Hubspot is a bonus
- If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference please apply with a cover letter and CV
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV in the contact form.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted