ABOUT THE BUSINESS
We are Australia’s market leader in curriculum based primary, secondary and professional life skills programs. Our school programs deliver non-competitive physical, social and emotional life skills for students and professional development skills for teachers and principals.
We have an ambitious, yet realistic medium-term goal of reaching 30 million students, teachers and families globally by 2020. We have the domain knowledge, content and relationships but now we are building the team to deliver on this vision.
We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper 2 to 3 days a week to join us in our Head Office located in Rozelle, to support the accounting team. We would love it if you were passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, teachers and families. We are a rapidly growing company, and would love someone who loves problem solving and always thinking about what we need to address 3 - 6 months down the track.
WHAT IS THE JOB:
- You are a Xero superstar
- Create customer invoices
- Process supplier and contractor invoices and payments
- Process payroll, leave, employee expenses and superannuation
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Pay BAS, payroll tax, insurances, leases and subscriptions
- Customer service / invoice queries
- Debt collection
- Comprehensive knowledge of Xero
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Self starter and problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- You love people and love leaving a room better than you found it
We are located centrally in a brand new office in Rozelle. We are flexible how you structure your time across the week but we will require about 15 hours per week, during school hours.
If you have what it takes to succeed at this rewarding challenge, and would like to wake up every morning knowing that you will be making a difference please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV in the contact form.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted