Yoga to Go Kids Kindy to Tween Teacher Training Phuket
LEVEL 1, OPEN KINDY TO TWEENS,
PHUKET, THAILAND TRAINING
DATES: To be determined
COST: 13,750 THB Early Bird Price: 13,000 THB (If Booked 6 weeks prior to course start date)
TIMES: Tuesday 9am - 5pm, Wednesday 9am - 5pm, Thursday 12:30pm - 5pm
ADDRESS: Shining Stars School, Soi Fantasea, Moo 5, 88/12, Kamala, Phuket
Parents at Shining Stars School receive a special discount
“What if your class was the one class that alters the course of a child’s life”
The philosophy of Life Skills Group is that optimal learning occurs when multiple learning styles are incorporated into teaching methods. We offer a multi disciplinary approach that combines movement, music, breathing, creativity, visual and auditory stimulus and social interactions with yoga and education as the foundation.
Yoga comes to life in these fun and creative classes designed to stimulate a young child’s growing curiosity.
Over these three days, we will look at the physical, mental and emotional needs of the stages from 5 to 12 years. Through experience of classes, we will learn fun and cool games, songs and creative activities for each stage. We will look at special needs and how to get kids attention and keep it! What works and what doesn’t!
Whether you are a school teacher, carer or aspiring kids yoga teacher, this weekend will give you insight and inspire you to connect with this very special Primary school age group.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Over this weekend, we will look at the physical, mental and emotional needs of the stages from 5 to 12 years. Through experience of classes, we will learn fun and cool games, songs and creative activities for each stage. We will look at special needs and how to get kids attention and keep it! What works and what doesn’t!
Whether you are a school teacher, carer or aspiring kids yoga teacher, this weekend will give you insight and inspire you to connect with this very special Primary school age group
TEACHER TRAINING COURSE OUTCOMES:
* Understand the benefits of Yoga for children
* Learn age appropriate, postures, breathing exercises, games, partner work, group work, relaxation, meditation, games, visualization, sequencing ideas and planning.
* Absorb the foundations of teaching Yoga to kids
* Learn how to bring discipline, fun, concentration, creativity and passion to every class that you teach
* Learn contraindicated / indicated poses
* Understand the role of fun and learning for kids
* Receive tools for creative class sequencing and structure, templates and designs for appropriate age groups
* Participate in practical teaching
* How to teach relaxation to children 5 to 12.
* Assess age appropriate child development, their physical capabilities and how yoga can assist with development
* Understand the challenges of teaching this age group and learn strategies for keeping their attention
* Gain effective classroom management skills
* Learn how to teach children with special needs.
* Create ways to build confidence, trust, teamwork, focus, concentration, and a sense of calm. Help kids to relax and develop self-control
* Benefits of Yoga for children
* Develop strong, flexible, healthy growing bodies
* Increase concentration, balance and body awareness
* Increase confidence and self-esteem
* Ignite creativity of ripe imaginations
* Cultivate a peaceful, relaxed state of body and mind
* Acquire much needed tools for stress management
* Have fun with anatomy, health and environmental awareness
* Encourage peer & social interaction
* Exercise self-reflection and tolerance towards others
* FUN FUN FUN!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* A Life Skills Group teaching manual for each module
* Registration on our Teacher Training website
* A Life Skills Group certificate of completion
* Suggested play lists for classes
Please click here to register for the teacher training on line: http://www.lifeskillsgroup.com.au/teaching-skills-kindy-tween-phuket
Please note that a $100 deposit is required on registration to secure your place.
If you have any questions please click here to contact us
Accommodation: If you are traveling from interstate let us know, we may be able to provide you with a host for the weekend.
Life Skills Group is achieving the goal of making children aware of health, fitness and wellbeing. Learning not only how to teach children these important skills but also making us aware as adults how to engage with children was an amazing insight. I am very thankful Nikki allowed me to learn so much about this over the past three days. It's something I will take with me through my life and use every day. So thank you :)
I feel very privileged to learn from such a talented group of teachers - to share their knowledge, experience and passion. I know I will return from this weekend with a renewed sense of energy and vitality. Thank you!
Thank you Nikki and Faye, they were three wonderful intense days with a lot of positive results - exercise, playfulness and relaxation.
Life Skills is a great program to teach kids self awareness, self worth, thoughtfulness and to help self regulate.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time attending the Life Skills kids teacher training. I feel I now have the basic skills to commence teaching yoga to kids. Just as importantly (or if not more), I feel I have the confidence to go and give it a go due to all the practical work we did in the three days. I thoroughly recommend this course!