Yoga To Go Teens
Yoga To Go Teens enables students to learn and apply positive, healthy physical fitness skills through a range of visual and auditory stimuli and physical movement exercises.
For secondary schools we can run either a 90 minute, half day or a full day program.
Outcomes of this interdisciplinary program include:
- Increased concentration, coordination and energy levels
- Increased leadership, team work, peer support and feedback skills
- Enhanced decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Effective relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Advanced collaboration skills through partner and team exercises
- Improved strength, endurance and energy levels built through physical activities
- Stronger balance, posture, alignment and flexibility
Our Life Skills Group Teachers deliver a dynamic format that encourages team participation and social cohesion while having fun along the way!
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus