Tools for Transition
Tools for Transitions encourages students to understand and manage their emotions and physical and social changes, through various stages of life.
For secondary schools we can run either a 90 minute, half day or a full day program.
Outcomes of this interdisciplinary program that combines fundamental movement, reflective practice and physical activities include:
- Improved concentration, listening and negotiating skills
- Increased understanding of physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Stronger self-esteem and the ability to create positive relationships and opportunities
- Enhanced decision making skills including consequence and contingency tools
- Enhanced problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Stronger collaboration in team environments including roles and responsibilities
- Effective tools to build positive relationships at school, at home and within communities
Our Life Skills Group Teachers deliver a dynamic format that encourages team participation and social cohesion while having fun along the way!