Mindfulness in Action
In a series of interactive, progressive lessons, students develop their self-awareness and increase impulse control, focus and empathy. Mindfulness in Action utilises scientifically proven mindfulness techniques and effective pedagogical practices to teach students to pay attention to their experiences in a non-reactive way.
For secondary schools we can run either a 90 minute, half day or a full day program.
The outcomes of this kinesthetic program include:
- Increased self-discipline, self-regulation and self-responsibility
- Improved confidence, resilience and respectful behaviour techniques
- Stronger interpersonal communication skills
- Improved emotional responses to physical changes and peers
- Increased balance, posture and flexibility
- Stronger relaxation, mindfulness and visualisation techniques
- Effective relaxation and mindfulness techniques
Our accredited Life Skills Group teachers deliver a dynamic format that encourages team participation and social cohesion with a huge amount of fun along the way!