Healthy Skills for Life
Healthy Skills for Life aims to strengthen secondary students' physical, social and emotional health and wellbeing skills, to support them through life’s challenges as they mature into adulthood. Your students will benefit from skills that enhance focus, learning aptitude and group dynamics.
For secondary schools we can run either a 90 minute, half day or a full day program.
Outcomes of this interactive and progressive physical program include:
- Matured awareness of healthy emotional responses
- Stronger verbal, non-verbal and digital communication skills
- Enhanced problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced collaboration skills that enhance group cohesion and personal achievement
- Increased awareness of physical and mental health and wellbeing
- Effective mindfulness techniques and stress management tools
- Improved strength, flexibility and endurance gained through physical activities
Our Life Skills Group teachers deliver a dynamic format that encourages team participation and social cohesion while having fun along the way!
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus