School Holiday Programs
Bring healthy life skills and a huge amount of fun to your school holiday programs
Life Skills Group has developed numerous programs filled with yoga, dance and visual arts sessions, that allow for creative expression and are intended to spark children’s imaginations in our fun and supportive environment.
Children will be introduced to yoga and a range of other unique skills, as well as an abundance of fun!
They will develop body awareness and artistic expression, awakening creativity within. No experience is necessary as the workshops are designed to suit all children – from the most apprehensive to the most adventurous.
1. Circus theme: RUN AWAY & JOIN THE CIRCUS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
2. Space theme: JOURNEY INTO OUTER SPACE THESE HOLIDAYS
3. Fairytale theme: LIVE A FAIRYTALE THESE HOLIDAYS
4. Under the ocean: GO UNDER WATER FOR THE HOLIDAYS
5. African Safari: GO ON AN AFRICAN SAFARI THESE HOLIDAYS
6. Tropical Rainforest: VISIT A TROPICAL RAINFOREST THESE HOLIDAYS
An example of a full day program
- 10:00 - 11.00 Creative Dance/Movement Session (theme based)
- 11.00am – 11.30am Morning Tea
- 11.30am -12.30pm Yoga Session (theme based)
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Lunch
- 1.30pm – 3.00pm Arts and Crafts Session (theme based)
An example of a half-day program
- 09:30 – 10:30am Creative Dance/Movement Session or crafts
- 10:30am – 11.00am Morning Tea
- 11.00am -12.00pm Yoga Session (theme based)
- All equipment
- Fully screened qualified and experienced staff
- Set up and supply of quality equipment
- Certificate of currency showing $10 million dollars public liability insurance and $2 million personal indemnity insurance
Life Skills Group also works within the guidelines proposed by the Premier’s Council for Active Living NSW, which states that as an external provider Yoga to Go Kids agrees;
- To exercise duty of care.
- To assist with child control and discipline to ensure a safe environment.
- To be professional at all times in dealing with children and staff members.
- To expect a high standard of behaviour and performance.
- To provide all necessary equipment and ensure it is in good working order.
“Our Yoga to Go school holiday workshop was fantastic. I didn’t think the kids would remain engaged for a full hour, but they had so much fun. The instructor was really enthusiastic and included games along with the yoga. The result was a bunch of happy and slightly calmer children! Thanks.” Tracy Clifton, Youth Program Coordinator, The Girls & Boys Brigade