Wellbeing: No, It's Not Just A Policy
We believe that every teacher is the leader of our future generation of leaders.
A highly interactive workshop designed to integrate the key building blocks for staff wellbeing and leadership: mindfulness-based emotional intelligence, self-awareness, mental and emotional resilience, and engagement.
- Gain an understanding of how stress affects the brain and personal wellbeing
- Appreciate the foundations of wellbeing and the brain’s negativity bias
- Understand – and practice – how focused attention/mindfulness /emotional intelligence supports well-being
- Combine the principles of self-leadership with healthy lifestyle attributes to improve their individual wellbeing and class room management
- Experience the power of generous listening as a tool for conflict management and developing compassion
- Explore how the mind works through neuroscience and psychology, as well as through first-hand exploration in a practice called mindfulness-based emotional intelligence
- Develop greater awareness of the link between physiology, health and our thinking
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.
All our programs can be run onsite or we can organise a suitable venue if one is not available.
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus