Tools for Transition
Classroom teachers build awareness of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect student learning and classroom environments.
Participants develop learning strategies and behaviour change skills that foster a healthy, productive and positive classroom.
Outcomes of this interactive and highly practical program include:
- Improved classroom management practices
- Enhanced learning, productivity and behaviour change tools
- Increased awareness of personal and student health and wellbeing
- Improved student learning through structured teaching programs that include stress management and relaxation
- Effective tools and supporting resources for classroom teaching
- Developed understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect student learning
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.
All our programs can be run onsite or we can organise a suitable venue if one is not available.
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus