Help! I am Losing Perspective
In this program classroom teachers learn fundamental life skills to manage their own unique personal and professional challenges.
Participants are equipped with a life skills toolkit to help increase their productivity, performance, and overall health and wellbeing.
Outcomes of this program include:
- Stronger understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect lifestyle
- Improved classroom management and teaching techniques
- Tools to manage heavy workloads involved in the teaching profession
- Enhanced lifestyle management tools including a lifestyle assessment
- Effective tools to manage stress, relationship challenges and bereavement
- Strengthened strategies to manage anxiety and depression
- Effective tools and supporting resources for classroom teaching
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.
All our programs can be run onsite or we can organise a suitable venue if one is not available.
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus