Help! I am Losing Perspective
In this program classroom teachers learn fundamental life skills to support their own personal and professional challenges.
Participants are equipped with a lifestyle toolkit to help increase productivity, performance and overall health and wellbeing.
Outcomes of this program include:
- Stronger understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect lifestyle
- Improved classroom management and teaching techniques
- Tools to manage heavy workloads involved in the teaching profession
- Enhanced lifestyle management tools including a lifestyle assessment
- Effective tools to manage stress, relationship challenges and bereavement
- Strengthened strategies to manage anxiety and depression
- Effective tools and supporting resources for classroom teaching
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.
For more information please contact us or book your school below!