Healthy Life Skills For Classrooms
Classroom teachers build awareness and learn how to deliver social, emotional and wellbeing skills in the classroom.
Participants learn teaching practices that support the development of students' physical, emotional, social and intellectual skills, through all stages of maturity.
Outcomes of this progressive, classroom focused program include:
- Improved classroom management practices
- Increased communication tools to negotiate expectations in a prompt, fair and respectful manner
- Strengthened strategies to manage anxiety and depression
- Effective tools to create calmer classroom environments
- Developed understanding of how physical, mental and emotional health factors affect student learning
- Ability to build awareness of self-regulation and self-responsibility in students
Life Skills Group Professional Development programs provide practical and interactive training that enables classroom teachers to create focused, harmonious and positive learning environments.
All our programs can be run onsite or we can organise a suitable venue if one is not available.
For more information please contact us or book your school below!
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus