Yoga To Go Kids
Students learn and apply positive, healthy physical fitness skills through a range of visual and auditory stimuli and physical movement exercises.
The program develops fundamental movement skills and outcomes include:
- Increased concentration, coordination and energy levels
- Improved balance, posture and natural flexibility
- The ability to recognise the rights, values and feelings of others
- The ability to accept differences and manage conflict
- Relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- Team work, tactics and strategies in team games and group work
- Increased knowledge of how physical activity contributes to a healthy and active lifestyle
- Decreased stress and anxiety, enhanced health and wellbeing
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus