Healthy Skills for Life
Students build awareness of their physical, social, and emotional health and wellbeing and are equipped with skills to deal with the upcoming challenges of adolescence and adulthood.
Outcomes of this interactive and progressive program include:
- Increased self esteem, self image, resilience and confidence
- Improved balance, spacial awareness and motor skills
- An understanding of values, personal qualities and emotional responses
- Enhanced concentration, communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Improved strength, flexibility and endurance
- The ability to identify behaviours that impact on mental and physical wellbeing
- Team work, tactics and strategies built through team games and group work
Yoga To Go Kids - NSW Institute of Teachers’ endorsed provider of Institute Registered professional development for the maintenance of accreditation at Proficient Teacher/Professional Competence.
Scope of Endorsement
1.1.2, 3.2.2, 4.1.2, 4.3.2, 6.2.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids Professional Development Course for Classroom Teachers
1.1.2, 1.3.2, 1.5.2, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 7.3.2 for the course Yoga to Go Kids – 8 week syllabus