Curriculum based PDHPE / SEL / Mindfulness / Wellbeing programs for public and private primary schools.
Our fundamental movement programs focus on physical, social, emotional and attentional self-regulating strategies and skills, developed to cultivate wellbeing, resilience and lifelong learning.
We run four primary school programs:
Our programs teach students how to:
Practice positive relationship skills
Strengthen problem solving skills
All programs include:
- Provision of fully screened, qualified and professional Life Skills Group teachers
- Weekly awards and end of term certificates
- Class plans, assessments and outcomes
- Free family wellbeing day
- Individual reports at end of term
- Set up and supply of quality equipment
- Professional development hours for your staff (BOSTES endorsed)
OR book a free trial day for your school.